The Complete List of Atlanta Marketing Jobs (Updated, January 2022)
As Online Optimism’s Atlanta Business Development Strategist and Atlanta native I noticed that our city has grown to be a major hub for entrepreneurship and business growth. As a result, marketing has proven to be an industry of interest for many of you.
Starting a career in marketing can be challenging, I understand the frustrations that come with finding a legitimate paid marketing opportunity in the Metro Atlanta area. Searching through sketchy sites that have top ranks on Google, can be very draining. So we’ve done the hard work for y’all, and gathered direct links to agencies and other organizations in Atlanta.
Some offer completely remote positions. Just scroll down, click through, and start those applications!
AGENCY’S CAREER PAGES:
- Online Optimism
- Digital Additive
- Lyfe Marketing
- Full Media
- Frederick Swanston
- Marketing Eye
AGENCIES OFFERING PAID INTERNSHIPS:
ATLANTA ORGANIZATIONS WITH MARKETING JOB FOCUSED WEB PAGES:
- Atlanta Tech Village
- American Marketing Association – Atlanta Chapter Job Board
- Search Discovery
- Marketing Mob
- Full Story
- Atlanta Ventures
- Atlanta Ad Club
- Metro Atlanta Jobs Marketing and Design
National Websites with Atlanta specific pages:
- Invest Atlanta Deal Room
- GlassDoor’s Atlanta Marketing Jobs
- Monster’s Atlanta Marketing Jobs
- Way Up’s Atlanta Paid Internships
If you’re interested in getting emails whenever Online Optimism posts a new job, please sign up via the form below.
Did I miss your organization’s careers page? Oops! There’s a lot of us agencies out there. Please use our contact form to let us know, and we’ll add your link. Please keep in mind that we’re only listing things on this page that are:
- For companies with offices in Atlanta, GA (or remote companies that are still based in Atlanta.)
- Have a specific careers page on their site that lists all open jobs (we don’t link to individual positions so this content stays evergreen)
- Are actually paid (because unpaid internships are wrong.)