- This event has passed.
Professionals ‘ROOFTOP’ Networking Social
August 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
All professionals in the DMV and mid-atlantic area are invited! This event is to every and each professional in different industry, sector and specialization to grow, interact, and learn from each other. It is designed to provide a professional environment, to meet other professionals, to broaden one’s career. It is also for those interested in careers and are studying or intend to enter the dynamic world of professionalism.
HOW IT WORKS : We will try to assign tables by industry/sector/specialization. However we don’t guarantee the availability of a partner in that area. PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARD.
Rules to abide :
1. Event is 21+ (bring ID).
2. Be respectful to your counterparts and give them a chance to connect with others as well.
3. We all are professionals in one or two fields and be willing to share your knowledge and experience to others and try to accommodate as much as possible.
4. If you don’t belong the other person’s required specialization, LEAVE THEM ALONE.
5. Rude or aggressive members are removed from the group at an organizers discretion.
6. This is a face-to-face networking event. DO NOT try to arrange an online meeting, by using the comment box or direct message.
7. Most of our members complained about people writing in the comment box. Since it sends notification to all attendees. If you have any questions, send a message to the organizers. Don’t write in the comment box.
8. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for solicitation. We don’t allow anyone to run their own agenda at the Event. If you are interested to promote/sponsor/collaborate; contact us via ([email protected]).
9. When you get there, we will greet you and take you to your respective group.
As per DC Government guidelines, this is a sit down dinning event. Maximum of six people will be seated per table. We have super limited space! Get your tickets soon.
– We booked the Upstairs Bar for this event and we will have a Registration Station
– Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
– Feel free to invite your friends. They don’t necessarily have to be a member
– Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us
– All patrons must wear masks. If you don’t wear a mask, we don’t allow you to enter and you won’t be refunded.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the ‘Pay Now’ button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you’re paying for.
3. If you don’t have a Paypal account, click “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card”.
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to ticket holders advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
The closest metro station is Navy Yard.
Street Parking might be a challenge. But if you plan to drive, try your luck on Champlain Street. Otherwise, there is a parking garage around. However, the event involves drinking and we highly recommend a shared ride or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.