Learn Online Marketing This Week at Propeller With Our CEO!
Our last talk with Stay Local! was so popular, that they’ve asked us to return and speak again!
We’re excited to be presenting “Best Uses of Online Marketing for Business” this Wednesday, May 1st, from 5:30 – 7:00pm at the Propeller Incubator, located at 4035 Washington Avenue. Light snacks and drinks will be provided with a suggested $5 donation.
Wondering what we’ll be covering? Well we break up online marketing into its 8 most basic elements, as they relate to small businesses:
- Your Website
- Local Reviews
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Paid Advertisements (PPC)
- Connecting with Offline Marketing
Then, we discuss not only the best practices for each, but three different levels of effort you can concentrate on each channel:
- The Minimum – This is the absolute basics that every business needs to have to survive in the digital age. These are one-time things that you can easily take care of in just a couple hours.
- Competitive – Here is a 10 hour per month schedule, perfect for those looking for a complete digital marketing plan, at a schedule they can actually stick to.
- Crush the Competition – Everyone wants to be the best, but it takes time and effort. If you’re ready, though, here are the steps to take to, well, crush your competition.
These talks are basic enough for beginners, but the question and answer sessions generally get much more in-depth (last talk we dived into long-tail keyword research,) so people of all ages and experience levels are welcome!
You can sign up at: http://bit.ly/12UJ5z0