Launch Your Career Building the Best Workplace Culture
As Online Optimism expands into new cities and grows in numbers, our company culture continues to play an important role in keeping us Optimistic! While we’ve previously offered Specialist positions in various parts of the marketing side of things, many organizations are learning what Online Optimism has known for years: building the best workplace culture is just as important to an agency’s growth as ROI, ROAS, and everyone’s favorite acronyms.
With this in mind, we’re launching the newest element of our Specialist program: a Culture Specialist.
As a culture Specialist, you’ll work 30 – 40 hours per week collaborating with our full-time employees, to maintain a top notch company culture at Online Optimism. In return, we’ll make sure you receive valuable, real-world experience, hourly pay, and the opportunity to team up with the best and brightest in the city.
WHAT DOES A CULTURE SPECIALIST DO?
If you’re serious about a career in Operations or HR, our Specialist program will show you the ropes in how to keep a company motivated and engaged in their work while also maintaining smoothly running internal processes.
While this will be our first time hiring a culture Specialist, we envision that your day will be extremely busy. You will work with our Operations Coordinator to plan office holiday celebrations, remote care packages, and other events to keep our team engaged in all locations. You’ll be a key part of our company culture, and will regularly write blogs, and apply to awards, to get the word out about our company culture.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR OUR CULTURE SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITIES?
Any experience in coordinating events, especially in a business setting, would be helpful in this position. That being said, if you are extremely organized, passionate about putting in the work to make people happy, interested in writing blogs about your work, and someone who likes to plan and coordinate, we welcome and look forward to receiving your application.
You should apply if:
- You want hands-on experience in cultivating the culture of a growing small business.
- You enjoy writing and creating spreadsheets.
- You have experience in, and a passion for, planning and coordinating events.
- You are exceptionally Optimistic, and like to make people happy!
If Accepted, Your Day to Day Work May Consist of:
- Coordinating upcoming office events with our Operations and Social Media teams.
- Creating survey forms, spreadsheets, slide decks, and documents via Google Workspace.
- Researching fun office events in Atlanta, Washington, DC, and New Orleans.
- Writing blogs about our culture, and submitting applications for awards/recognition.