2020 August Newsletter
From Our Chief Optimist’s Desk…
- Named a Finalist for the 2020 North American Inspiring Workplaces Award.
- Promoted another incredibly talented Specialist, Stephanie Gutierrez, to a full-time permanent employee as a Social Media Content Creator, bringing us to 8 former Specialists on permanent staff at the moment.
- Presented in partnership with The Shop how to do a COVID-19 Marketing Audit for your business, continuing our goal to help organizations pivot and thrive best they can through this crisis.
- Launched a website for Pinnacle Security.
- Held our first internal book club meeting, as part of our focus on diversity and inclusion among our team.
- Published and promoted five new COVID-19 business stories with leaders around town.
- Delivered goodies to staff for #ChocolateDay, #NationalLollipopDay, and #SelfCareDay, alongside extra special packages to our Summer and Senior Specialists for #NationalInternDay.
Inspiring Workplace Finalist
Covid 19 Stories
Mitch Chailland: Canal HR
Tristan Johnson: Seven Three Distilling
Blog Post: How To Take a Professional Headshot with Your Smartphone
Our team often gets questions about the best way to take headshots with a smartphone. While we’re still in quarantine, getting that all important headshot poses its own new challenges. Our Senior Design Specialist Gabby Maldonado gives us the breakdown on the best tips & tricks to take a headshot on your smart phone.